Firefighters Douse Blaze At Greater Noida Highrise, All Residents Evacuated Safely (Photo Credit: Twitter)
A massive fire that broke out at Greater Noida’s Elegant Ville gated society on Monday afternoon was doused quickly by teh firefighters. News NAtion has learnt that all residents who were feared trapped inside the multi-storey building have been evacuated safely. Initial reports had suggested that the short circuit was said to be the cause of the blaze. Fire tenders doused th fire quickly. The blaze was reported from Block D of the gated society. No official response has been made so far. A Dainik Jagran report said that the blaze was reported from the electric panel installed in the tower. The fire had spread from the seventh to 18th floor of the high-rise. However, no one was injured in the blaze.