Couple electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh

02 August 2018, 01:04 PM
Representational image (Photo: PTI)
Representational image (Photo: PTI)

A man and his wife were electrocuted to death after they touched a live electric wire in Chitbiswa village in Sahatwar area of Ballia, police said on Thursday.

The incident occurred on Wednesday when Rambachan Yadav (56) and his wife Rajkumari (48) were working in their field, they said.

They accidentally came in contact with a electric wire while starting a tube well, the police said, adding that both of them were rushed to a hospital where they died during treatment.

First Published: Thursday, August 02, 2018 12:45 PM
For all the latest Lucknow News Download the News Nation App available on Android and iOS.