Maharashtra: At least 100 girl students suffer food poisoning

Jalgaon (Maha), PTI | Updated : 29 July 2013, 08:49 AM

As many as 100 students of the government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 PM on Sunday, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.

First Published: Monday, July 29, 2013 08:26 AM
Post Comment (+)