AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 released at aiimsexams.org, check details here
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination would be conducted on May 25 and May 26 in two shifts. (File photo)
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS New Delhi released the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card today (May 15). The students who have registered for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination are required to download the admit card from the official website aiimsexams.org . All the important instructions regarding AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 can also be checked on the official website. AIIMS would not send any notification regarding the admit cards.
The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination would be conducted on May 25 and May 26 in two shifts. The examination would be in a computer-based format. Candidates are advised to hence go through the instructions carefully regarding marking the answer.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019: Important instructions for candidates
- Registered students are required to download the admit cards from the official websites aiimsexams.org. The link would be activated on May 15, 2019 (today).
- The slot allotted to the candidates, examination centre and city details would be published on the AIIMS admit cards. Candidates must check the same and ensure that they are familiar with the examination centre before the day of the examination.
- In case the examination centre is in another city, candidates are advised to travel to the city a day ahead of the examination to avoid last minute rush. Nearly 500 students missed their NEET 2019 MBBS examination due to train delay. Students are hence advised to make appropriate arrangements.
- Students are also advised to go through the instructions regarding the items that are allowed and not allowed in the examination hall as well as the documents students have to carry to the examination hall. The instructions would be available on the admit card.
- AIIMS conducts MBBS examination for admission to 15 AIIMS in the country including New Delhi. A total of 1,120 seats are available for candidates. The examination would be conducted in CBT mode on May 25, 2019 and May 26, 2019.
First Published: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 08:41 AM