CTET 2019: CBSE to conduct exam tomorrow, check important instructions here
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) tomorrow i.e. July 7, 2019. Students can download their admit card from the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in. CTET 2019 exam will consist of Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will begin at 9.30 am and will end at 12 noon and Paper II will begin at 2 pm and will end on 4.30 pm. The main question paper will be bilingual- Hindi and English. The exam will be conducted in 97 cities all over the country.
CTET 2019: Important Instructions for candidates
- Candidates who will be appearing for the exam need to report 90 minutes the examination. Candidates who will come after the commencement of the exam hall not be permitted to sit in the exam.
- Candidates have to bring their own ball point pen in black or blue colour. This time, pen will not be supplied by the board. Along with the pen, candidates need to carry their original admit card, original ID proof along with xerox copy of ID proof.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band, wrist watch, camera, handbags are also not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet five minutes before the commencement of the paper. The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the OMR Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
- After completing the test and before handing over the OMR Sheet, the candidate should check against that all the particulars required in the OMR Sheet have been filled correctly.
CTET is conducted by CBSE as a qualifying examination for candidates who aspire to take up teaching jobs in central educational institutions.
First Published: Saturday, July 06, 2019 05:58 PM