UPSC has released the admit cards for NDA April 2019 exams for admission to National Defence Academy and National Naval Academy. Candidates shortlisted will get to serve the nation by getting through Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 143rd Course, and for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course.
The examination is scheduled to be held on April 21.
Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the admit card from the official website of the Commission.
NDA Admit Card 2019: How to download
Follow the steps given here to download your NDA admit card for the examination scheduled next month:
- Visit UPSC website, upsc.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link given on the left side (on desktop pages) or on 'View All' of 'What's Next' section
- Click on "E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC" link on next page
- Click on "DOWNLOAD" from next page
- Click on "Click Here" link on next page
- Click on "Yes" given on next page
- Click on "By Registration Id" or "By Roll Number" options
- On next page, enter your details and click "Submit"
- Download your NDA admit card from next page
NDA Exams 2019: Important Instructions to follow before taking the exam
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the examination Rooms/Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
UPSC NDA 2019 Paper Pattern:
NDA 2019 Exam is held two times a year through offline mode (written test). The exam consists of 2 sections- Mathematics and General Ability Test. The total duration of NDA 2019 was 5 hours combinedly for both sections. All the questions in the exam will be objective and the medium of the exam will be bilingual with a total of 900 marks. The next stage of assessment is SSB Interview that is conducted for four to five days. The final merit list is created tallying the scorecard and the merit list.