Days-log wait has come to an end as the Mumbai University has already published its TYBC 5th, 6th semester results 2017 on Monday. The varsity has made the results available at its official website which is mu.ac.in.
While 65,992 students have appeared in the semester 6, 13,831 candidates are from semester 5. The pass percentage for semester 5 and semestar 6 are 60.92 per cent and 65.56 per cent respectively.
Students who are waiting eagerly to get their results may go through the following steps.
Steps to check Mumbai University TYBCom 5th, 6th semester results 2017:
1. Visit the official page of Mumbai University- mu.ac.in
2. Open the results page
3. Click on the activated result link
4. Provide required details such as date of birth, roll number etc.
5. Click on Submit
6. Result will be appeared on your screen
7. Download your result
8. Take a print out of the same for future convenience
About Mumbai University:
The University of Mumbai is one of the first state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. The University of Mumbai offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral courses, as well as diplomas and certificates in many disciplines. The language of instruction for most courses is English.