The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the results of the Engineering Services (Main) examination today. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result on the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The candidates who have been selected will have to produce the original certificates at the time of the Personality Test.
All the selected candidates will have to first fill up the Detection Application Form (DAF) by visiting UPSC's official website upsconline.nic.in. The form will be available from August 05, 2019 to August 14, 2019 till 6 pm.
UPSC Engineering Service (Main) Result 2019 | Here's how to apply for interview/personality test
• Visit the official website-- upsconline.nic.in or upsc.gov.in.
• On the homepage, click on the link that says, 'DAF: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019'.
• On the page that opens, click on the link that says, 'Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019'.
• Enter all the required details that asked.
• Click on login.
• The Candidates will have to attach the scan copy of all the types of certificates/documents etc. along with the form.
• The interview/personality test of the candidate will be done on the basis of the documents only.
• If anything is found wrong in any documents, the registration will be cancelled for that candidate.
• Candidates are also required to present the original copy of all the required documents provided during the interview/personality test.
The interview is likely to be held from September 2019 onwards. The exact date of interview will be intimated to the candidates through e-Summon Letter. The candidates are requested to keep a regular check on the Commission's website i.e., upsc.gov.in regarding updates.