The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the revised date sheet for the class 12 board examination. The exam dates of Informatic Practices/ Computer Science and Philosophy/ Entrepreneurship/ Human Rights and Gender Studies/ Theater Studies/ Library & Info Science have been revised. The candidates can check the timetable on the official website of the board i.e. cbse.nic.in.
Earlier, the board examination of informatic Practices and Computer Science were scheduled on March 03, 2019. But now it will be conducted on April 02, 2019. Also, class 12 exams of Philosophy/ Entrepreneurship/ Human Rights and Gender Studies/ Theater Studies/ Library & Info Science which were about to be held on April 02, 2019 will now be conducted two days later i.e. on April 04, 2019.
Earlier, the board had also released a circular stating some important points which are mentioned below:
1. Students may get sufficient time between the examination of important subjects
2. Dates of competitive examinations may not coincide with the Boards examinations
3. Delhi University admission schedule as per orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Delhi
4. Distribution of students to avoid the rush at examination centres
5. Examination of the subjects offered by small number of students is conducted early so that less number of schools is involved/disturbed.
6. Students may get more time for preparations by early announcement of Date Sheet.
7. All Gazetted and Restricted Holidays.
8. School staff involved in the conduct of examinations & parents etc may make their summer break plan accordingly.
About the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the apex board that looks after the development and propagation of secondary and higher secondary education in India. The board has been the part of the long history that has seen the development of school-level education in India. The CBSE took the final shape that it operates today in the year 1952. Currently, the CBSE Board conducts annual examinations like CBSE 10th Board Exams and CBSE 12th Board Exams along with entrance tests for professional courses like JEE Mains and CBSE NET Exam.