The candidates who are preparing for the COMEDK UGET 2019, we have some important news for you. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has invited applications for Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2019. The students who are interested can register online for UGET 2019 through the official website of COMEDK- comedk.org- from January 16, 2019.
The candidates must note that the last date to submit the online application is April 19, 2019. The COMEDK UGET 2019 examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 12, 2019. The results of UGET 2019 is scheduled to be declared on May 27, 2019.
The Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be available online on May 3, 2019. COMEDK is conducting UGET 2019 for the candidates who seek admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
How to apply online for COMEDK - UGET 2019:
1. Visit the COMEDK official website- comedk.org
2. On the home page, under notification, click on the link ‘Apply online for UGET 2019’
3. It will direct to a new page
4. You have to register with an email ID and password to log in
5. Once you log in, an information bulletin will be displayed on the screen. Read it carefully before moving to the next step
6. Enter your academic and personal details as required in the online application form
7. After entering your details, click on ‘submit’
8. Make your payment
9. After payment, the application form will be displayed. Take a print out of the same for the future reference
For the convenience of COMEDK UGET 2019 students, we have mentioned all the important dates below:
Starting date of application
Last date to submit application
UGET 2019 Examination