DRDO recruitment 2019: Today is last date to apply for 351 vacancies
The candidates should be at least class 10 pass or equivalent. (File photo)
Defence Development Research Organisation (DRDO) has invited application for 351 Technician A posts. Applications began on June 3, 2019 and today (June 26) is the last day for submission of applications.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based (CBT) and other parameters. For details, visit www.drdo.gov.in for more details.
- The selection process for Technician posts will comprise Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams.
- The Tier 1 will be CBT and Tier 2 will be Trade Test. Tier 2 examination is qualifying in nature.
- Tier 1 exam will have 50 questions for a total of 150 marks. The time duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
- The dates for Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams will be announced on the website soon after the registration dates come to an end.
- The registration fee is Rs 100.
The candidates should be at least class 10 pass or equivalent. They should hold a certificate from any recognised ITI in related disciplines.
First Published: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 12:41 PM
- Drdo Recruitment 2019 ,
- Drdo ,
- Barc ,
- Drdo Ceptam ,
- Ceptam ,
- Wwwdrdogovin ,
- Swkarnicin ,
- Drdo Recruitmentdrdo Vacancy 2019 ,
- Drdo Recruitment 2019 For Iti ,
- Drdogovin Online Apply ,
- Drdo Apply Online ,
- Drdo Vacancy 2019 ,
- Drdo Online Apply ,
- Drdo Recruitment 2019 Apply Online ,
- Drdo Online Application 2019 ,