South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Job for 385 probationary clerks, eligibility, fees
The selected candidates will work on probation for 6 months from the date of joining the bank. (File photo)
The South India Bank will recruit as many as 385 probationary clerks. The notification has been posted on southindianbank.com.
The South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 is available on its website. The registration process started on June 19 and entrance examination is scheduled for July 26.
What is the eligibility criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should have passed class 10, 12 with minimum of 60% marks. For marks in Grade/ CGPA should equal to 60% on conversion.
- Age of applicants not to exceed 26 years as on 30 June 2019. However, SC/ST category applicants are provided 5 years of age relaxation.
- Distance learning candidates are not eligible.
Application fee is Rs 600 and Rs 150 for general and SC/ST category applicants.
The South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 | Application process:
- Log on to southindianbank.com or ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Then register and create your account
- Required details should be filled
- Pay the application fee and upload the required documents, signature, left thumb impression/ hand written declaration
- Submit the form
- Check your registered mail for confirmation of application submission and take a printout.
The last day to fill-in the form for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 is June 30.
Selection will be made on consolidate score of the candidate in the entrance online exam and personal interview.
The selected candidates will work on probation for 6 months from the date of joining the bank.
First Published: Monday, June 24, 2019 02:33 PM