Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) has invited applicants for 290 Principal Posts. Candidates, who wish to apply for the same, can visit the official website of UPHESC, uphesconline.org. Applicants can apply only through the online mode. To apply for this post, candidates must have a Master degree with 55% marks.
Candidates who have completed PH.D course in relevant disciples and have relevant experience are also eligible to apply for this post.
UPHESC Principal Posts: How to apply
• Visit the official website of UPHESC, uphesconline.org
• Click on the link ‘Academic Performance Indicator (API) Performa For the Post Of Principal’ on the homepage
• Click on the link ‘Step 1.Pre Registration (New candidate)’
• Fill up the registration form
• Pay the fee amount
• Login with form number and password
• Upload photograph and signature
• Download the application form
• Print the application form for future use
UPHESC Principal Posts: Important Dates
• Online registration opening date: March 15, 2019
• Online registration closing date: May 23, 2019
• Opening date for application fee payment: March 16, 2019
• Closing date for fee payment: May 24, 2019.
• The last date to submit online application form: May 25, 2019.
UPHESC Principal Posts: Vacancy Details
• Post Graduate Colleges (Male): 172
• Post Graduate Colleges (Female): 36
• Graduate Colleges (Male): 64
• Graduate Colleges (Female):18
Candidates above the age of 62 years cannot apply for this post. Fee payment can also be done through offline mode.