After Tamanna Simhadri became the first wild card entrant on the show, popular TV host Shilpa Chakravarthy stepped into the Bigg Boss Telugu house as the second wild card contestant. Shilpa's entry into the show came as a surprise for both the viewers and the contestants. She entered the house on the day of Ganesh Chathurthi and to mark the event, she nominated Ali Reza and Sreemukhi for elimination. Here’s a look at lesser known side of the popular TV host.
1. Shilpa obtained her Master degree in Business Management in Hyderabad. She is a trained Kathak dancer and has given several performances as well.
2. Shilpa’s first TV show appearance was in Wow Ultimate Game Show, a reality game show.
3. The daily soap Kante Kuthurne Kanali was her first notable appearance on Telugu TV. She went on to feature in shows like Dance Baby Dance, Bhale Jodi. Her last TV appearance was Anchor Jhansi’s Star Music show.
4. Shilpa fell in love with Kalyan Jada, a media consultant, and the two reportedly got married in Arya Samaj and their respective parents approved of their marriage much later. It was rumoured that Shilpa married Kalyan because he was a millionaire.
5. She had deliberately took a break from work to take care of her kids because she was raised alone since her parents were working.