Arjun Kapoor Birthday Special: Here are 15 unknown known facts about the handsome actor
Arjun Kapoor (Photo Credit: Instagram)
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor on Wednesday turned 34. Arjun Kapoor, son of late Mona and producer Boney Kapoor, has done a lot of hard work to achieve stardom and success. Arjun began his acting career six years ago with Ishaqzaade, opposite Parineeti Chopra and has never looked back since. The actor is many things to many people around him. An anchor and protector to his sisters, a fun friend and most of all an interesting personality to get to know. While there’s a lot we already know about him, there are several things you might not know about him.
News Nation brings to you some lesser known facts about Arjun Kapoor:
- Arjun Kapoor has a man-crush on Hrithik Roshan. The actor has confessed that how Hrithik Roshan’s presence is enough to distract him.
- Arjun Kapoor has often admitted that he feels his late mother Mona Kapoor is alive and with him. He was extremely close to his mother and has a tattoo named ‘Ma’ on his right wrist in her memory.
- Late legendary actress Sridevi was Arjun Kapoor's step-mother and he also has two step-sisters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor.
- Arjun is a nephew of Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor and also cousin brother of Sonam Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor and Mohit Marwah.
- Arjun Kapoor is having a phobia of ceiling fans.
- Arjun Kapoor’s nick name is Fubu.
- The Tevar actor’s favourite food is Samosas and Kadhi Chaawal.
- He started his film career as an assistant director of Nikhil Advani in Dharma Production's Kal Ho Naa Ho. The actor followed Nikhil as an assistant in his another project Salaam-e-Ishq.
- The actor has also been the assistant producer for No Entry and Wanted, both of which were produced by his father Boney Kapoor.
- Arjun received his first cheque at the age of 17 from Dharma productions where he worked his way up from the lower rungs to assistant director.
- Arjun weighed 140 Kg during his behind the screen works, it was Salman Khan who pushed him to loose weight. In an interview, Arjun had said, “It took me 4 years to lose 50 kgs and this happened after Salman Sir said to me, ‘Tumhare andar se main ek insaan nikalunga.’ He actually did that! I had decided I would not give up and continued working towards it.”
- Arjun Kapoor learned acting from Anupam Kher's acting school 'Actor Prepares' with Varun Dhawan.
- Arjun signed three films deal with India's most famous production Yashraj Films and made debut opposite Parineeti Chopra in 2012 with Ishaqzaade.
- A few weeks before his debut film release Arjun Kapoor lost his mother Mona Kapoor who died due to cancer.
- Football is a favourite sport of Arjun Kapoor.
First Published: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 08:51 AM