In August 2019, 'Queen of Controversy' Rakhi Sawant surprised all her fans and followers after she announced her marriage with a UK-based businessman Ritesh. She tied the knot on July 28 at a five star hotel in Andheri, Mumbai. The actress seems to be in a happy place after finding love again in Ritesh, her 'mystery' husband. While Rakhi keeps sharing pictures flaunting her sindoor and mangalsutra, there is not a single photo of her husband.
Rakhi’s fans have been waiting with bated breath to know more about the man who broke millions of hearts by marrying Rakhi.
So, here are some interesting facts about Rakhi’s husband that you may love to know:
1. Ritesh is a 36-year-old UK based businessman.
2. Rakhi dated Ritesh for a year before tying the knot. Ritesh is Rakhi's fan who first connected with her on WhatsApp. In an interview, Rakhi revealed, ''He was my fan ever since he first saw my first interview with Prabhu Chawla. He Whatsapped me. Messaging and then talking to him, we became friends with the passage of time."
She further added, "Then in fact, he proposed if I would like to marry one of his friends. I turned it down politely. After knowing him, I prayed very hard to Jesus that I must become his wife. Woh khawish toh poori ho gayi (That dream is now fulfilled). God has been kind to me so far."
3. Rakhi also revealed that Ritesh works for Donald Trump's company in the UK.
4. Although they started dating a long time ago, Rakhi met Ritesh for the first time only 15 days before their wedding.
5. In an interview Rakhi had said that Ritesh doesn't like media limelight. "Ritesh is a very private person and does not prefer talking to the media or being seen about much. He is a businessman and a wonderful, sorted man," she said.
On Friday, Rakhi posted another video along with some pics asking her fans to find out her husband from the pictures shared.
In the video, she is saying that a lot of people are interested in finding out her husband which is why she has shared few photographs along with the video. She has even asked her followers to guess and find out her husband from the images posted. She captioned the video, ''Konsa Mera husband hai''.
Meanwhile, on August 5, this year, few pictures of Rakhi Sawant dressed as bride had surfaced online. While Rakhi earlier dismissed wedding news, she later accepted that she had indeed got married.