Aam Aadmi Party is currently dealing with a phase which seems to be heading towards disaster or at least instability in party with added sting operations to hamper its image.
News Nation’s Ajay Kumar exclusively spoke to Kumar Vishwas about the ongoing battle they are fighting in and out of the party.
Here are the excerpts:
This is the fourth time people have claimed that AAP is the party which is going to end soon. But, “Giddho ke kosne se gay nahi marti.”
- Party will stay only if it sticks to the core motive it had projected rest just goes on.
- Current sting operations are like 70’s horror movies which do not haunt instead make people laugh on it.
- We appreciate every leader who agrees to join hands on our moto.
- I apologise to everyone who is hurt because of Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan.
- Current situation of the party is not worst we have seen worse than this.
- The party will exist only because of its motives, if you migrate from the ideology you will become history.
- No comments on whether Prashany Bhushan or Yogendra Yadav will stay in party or not.
- People like Shazia Ilmi are responsible for downgrading party’s image in society.