I will go to every corner of Bihar and communicate my agenda: Jitan Ram Manjhi
In his first interview after resignation, former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi has answered many unasked questions. Click on the above link to watch Jitan Ram Manjhi's exclusive interview with News Nation's Dhirendra Pundir. Here are some excerpts from the interview:
- Using his special power, Nitish Kumar made me Chief Minister.
- I was always doing my work honestly, never thought of becoming Chief Minister
- As the CM of the state, I got a special platform to do social welfare and justice.
- Nitish Kumar never allowed me to work freely.
- I am still an ordinary worker and will continue to strive for poor.
- I see myself as a person who can turn out to be poor man’s champion.
- I will go to every corner of Bihar to serve people.
- I don’t believe in doing politics.
- Why Nitish Kumar made a re-alliance with Lalu is a matter of research.
- I doubt speaker’s partiality, I resigned because I was concerned about fate of poor MLAs who would have supported me in the House.
- Including BJP, I thank everyone who supported me.
First Published: Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:18 PM