RRB Paramedical Result 2019 to be declared soon, check details here
RRB Paramedical Result 2019 to be declared soon. (Photo Credit: Twitter)
- Candidates who appeared for the RRB Paramedical exam 2019 will now be able to check their results soon.
- The RRBG Paramedical Exam Result 2019 will be declared on the regional website of RRB.
- Candidates can check the result either by entering their date of birth and registration number.
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Paramedical 2019 exam is going to be declared soon. Once the result is made available, candidates will be able to download the result from the official website of RRB of their region that may include RRB Mumbai, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad and more.
Earlier, Railway Recruitment Board conducted the Paramedical exam from July 19 to July 21, 2019. Candidates can check the result either by entering their date of birth and registration number. In order to check the RRB Paramedical 2019 result, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, login to the regional website of RRB
- Then, click on the RRB Paramedical Result 2019 link
- Enter the date of birth and registration number on the new page
- Click on submit button to proceed. The result will display on the screen
- Click on the submit button and view the result
- Download the scorecard for further reference
It is to note that candidates must retain the printout copy of the RRB Paramedical exam until the final selection process is completed.
First Published: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 12:05 PM