A senior intelligence officer requesting annoynimty told Newnsation that death of his close aide Chota Shakeel had led him to leave Pakistan. He is worried that he might also face bullets just like Chota Shakeel.
Sources said Dawood may settle down in Costa Rica or The Dominical Republic.
"Dawood is currently residing in a safe house in Islamabad provided by ISI but wants to move out from Pakistan," said the source. After Chota Shakeel's death Dawood Ibrahim has given his business responsibilities to his three associates who operate from three different locations.
They are namely -
1. Sabiya Sayed, a British citizen and a longtime friend of Dawood. He handles his business in and around UK.
2. Nadiya Malik, his personal accountant. He handles business in Pakistan
3. Mubashir Ahmed,foster son of Dawood. He operates his business from Dubai.
Dawood Ibrahim has huge stakes in offshore companies in Ireland, New Zealand and a Karachi based IT company AXACT IT, said Sources. He has properties all over the world, from where he operates his business. Some of the addresses are:
1. New Zealand - 160 Waimumu Road Massey
2. Auckland - 65/23 McDonald Street,Morning side
3. Australia - 2, 9 Rawlins Street,Southport,Queensland
4 Cyprus Nicosia- 4 Villas.
Along with Pakistani passport, Dawood Ibrahim is holding passports of Yemen and St Kitts as well.