Fire breaks out at Shastri Bhawan in Delhi, 7 fire tenders present at the spot

New Delhi, News Nation Bureau | Updated : 30 April 2019, 03:42 PM
In January 2018, a fire had broken out at the Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air-conditioner. (Picture for representational)
In January 2018, a fire had broken out at the Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air-conditioner. (Picture for representational)

A fire broke out at Shastri Bhawan in New Delhi on Tuesday. As many as seven fire tenders are present at the spot. Shastri Bhawan accommodates the Ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.

In January 2018, a fire had broken out at the Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air-conditioner. According to police, the fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot. In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

First Published: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 02:59 PM
For all the latest India News Download the News Nation App available on Android and iOS.