Happy Baisakhi 2019: Messages, wishes, greetings on WhatsApp, Facebook for your loved ones
Good food, sweetmeats and Bhangra are essential parts of Baisakhi. (File photo)
The festival of Baisakhi marks the beginning of the Sikh New Year. It is celebrated across north India with a lot of fervour as the harvest festival. Baisakhi falls on 14 April this year. Farmers thank the God for bounty harvests and pray for prosperity. Nagar Kirtans are held and Sikhs visit Gurudwara and a number of fairs are organised across Punjab. Good food, sweetmeats and Bhangra are essential parts of Baisakhi.
Here are some of the greetings and messages that you can share with your loved ones on Baisakhi 2019:
- May the cheerful festival of Baisakhi usher in good times and happiness that you so rightly deserve. Have a wonderful day.
- Baisakhi is here to celebrate and enjoy. Time to dress up and get ready, to dance and sing. Happy Baisakhi to you and your family.
- It's Baisakhi! The time to harvest the ripening Rabi crop. So get into the festive mood and let your heart dance to the rhythm of the drums.
- May this special day of Baisakhi hold in store - the fulfilment of all hopes and dreams that you aspire for. Have a joyous Baisakhi.
- It is time to dance and party. Let us celebrate Baisakhi With everlasting happiness and joy. Wishing you very Happy Baisakhi.
- Accept my warmest wishes for you and your family this Baisakhi. May you have a bountiful year ahead!
- I cooked some sweets this Baisakhi, too bad you can’t have some. Nevertheless, I’m sending this greeting from miles away. Happy Baisakhi.
- From miles away, I’m sending my heartiest wishes your way. Happy Baisakhi!
- It is Baisakhi. So let us dance and party. Happy Baisakhi to you and your family.
- As my dearest friend, you’re one of those special people I want to wish Happy Baisakhi. May you have a blessed and wonderful life ahead!
First Published: Saturday, April 13, 2019 02:38 PM