1) Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM for sixth time; Sushil Modi sworn-in as deputy CM
Amid political drama, Janata Dal (United) president Nitish Kumar took oath as chief minister of the state after joining hands with BJP to reclaim the government. BJP leader Sushil Modi also sworn-in as Deputy chief minister of the state at Raj Bhavan in Patna. Read full story here
2) Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu wants to expel Qatari broadcaster Al-Jazeera for 'inciting violence'
Amid tensions over a sensitive Jerusalem holy site, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that he wants to expel Qatari broadcaster Al-Jazeera from Israel. Read full story here
3) Salman Khan to shoot first promo of Bigg Boss 11 this weekend?
Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 11 will have a combination of celebrities and commoners contesting for the winner's trophy this season and will reportedly go on air in September. Read full story here
Brazilian striker Neymar hit the back of the net in the first half to help Barcelona secure a 1-0 victory over Manchester United today in an International Champions Cup friendly. Read full story here
5) Nissan launches Datsun redi-GO with one litre engine, price starts at Rs 3.57 lakh
Nissan Motor, a Japanese automaker has launched Dastun redi-Go 1.0 with a one-litre petrol engine, at a starting price of Rs 3.57 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Read full story here
6) PM Modi unveils statute of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, pays tribute to him at memorial in Rameswaram
Farhan Akhtar's first look from 'Lucknow Central', created a buzz in the town, as the actor was seen as a jail inmate. Helmed by Ranjit Tiwari, 'Lucknow Central' also stars Ronit Roy as the lead antagonist, along with Diana Penty in a key role. Read full story here
8) Donald Trump doesn't want transgenders in US military, set to reverse Obama's policy
President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would ban transgender people from the US military, a move appealing to some in his conservative political base but sowing confusion about the fate of thousands of transgender service members. Read full story here
9) Humans might be made up of 'extra-galactic matter', along with everything else in the Milky Way
In a atypical study, astrophysicists have discovered that humans might be made up of 'extra-galactic matter', changing the earlier understandings of how galaxies are formed. Read full story here
10) J&K: Three millitants killed as Army foils infiltration bid in Gurez sector, operation underway