Rahul Gandhi in Gwalior, says MP is the 'University of corruption' under BJP rule
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday reached Gwalior to address a huge gathering ahead of the Madhya Pradesh assembly elections 2013.
Here are the highlights:
- Nehru Gandhi family has always supported Gwalior: Rahul
- The BJP talks about constructing roads, but never about people who walk on those roads: Rahul Gandhi in Gwalior
- Rahul Gandhi: Madhya Pradesh is the 'University of corruption' under BJP rule
- I am heading to Datia; people told me that similar incident happened 5 years ago, but Shivraj Singh Chouhan did not pay any heed: Rahul
- Chouhan disrespected the victims and survivors: Rahul
- One minute silence observed during Rahul Gandhi's rally in Gwalior for victims of Ratangarh stampede.
- Let the sound of applause reach Delhi: Jyotiraditya Scindia
MP Kanti Lal Bhuria, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath, Congress spokesperson Digvijay Singh and Mohan Prakash were among those present on the dias.
According to sources, Digvijay Singh has again been sidelined after he was given last seat of last line in third row.
The Gandhi scion was very happy to see the gathering at the Mela Ground venue in Gwalior, sources added.
First Published: Thursday, October 17, 2013 04:17 PM