Meghan Markle may return to TV this year, ‘unaired’ show’s co-star Max Greenfield says

New Delhi, News Nation Bureau | Updated : 28 March 2019, 01:49 PM
Meghan Markle may return to TV this year (Photo: Twitter)
Meghan Markle may return to TV this year (Photo: Twitter)

Meghan Markle, who had to give up ‘acting’ after marrying Prince Harry may make an onscreen return for one last time. Before her royal wedding, Markle who was best known to screen audiences for her role as Rachel Zane in the legal drama series Suits, may make a return to the previously ‘scrapped’ Comedy Central pilot says her co-star Max Greenfield. The comedy about the 2011 Los Angeles’ party culture wasn’t picked up until later this year.

The pilot episode was shot for a show titled The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down that starred Meghan Markle, Max Greenfield and Adam Pally. It was, however, ‘scrapped’ off until its recent resurrection.

Speaking to James Corden on The Late Late Show, Max revealed that the footage was shot "maybe even more" than a decade ago and could potentially be aired soon. “I got some sort of email recently saying: ‘This person has bought it and they’re putting it out,’’ Greenfield told Gordon.

“I would assume they have their reasons as to why they’re putting it out,” he added.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the pilot, which was called ‘outrageous’ by IMDB was reportedly bought earlier this year by Artist Rights Distribution for North America. The distribution company now allegedly plans to release it this year, the outlet reported.

The show might probably be one of the last chances for viewers to see the now duchess on the big screen because even Suits creator had earlier stated that Meghan will not be coming back to the last season of Suits.

First Published: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:42 AM
For all the latest Lifestyle News Download the News Nation App available on Android and iOS.