Kim Kardashian and Kelly Brook's beauty secret has been revealed and now any girl can contour just like the mega stars.
Contouring basically involves mixing light and dark shades of foundation together to create the illusion of perfect cheekbones and a more angular face, the Daily Star reported.
Hannah Murray, a Topshop Beauty guru has given some following ways which will help to have a model-like face with the Topshop beauty products available at selected Topshop, John Lewis stores, topshop.com nationwide:
1. On cleansed and moisturised skin, one need to take the Topshop Airbrush Primer and apply to the T-zone to take away that unflattering shine, blur imperfections and perfect the skin.
2. Take the Topshop Beauty foundation and apply to any reddened areas on the skin. It's got the most amazing sheer and weightless texture that leaves a really lovely silky veil of coverage.
3. Following this, use the dual-purpose Concealer Palette and cover the spots under the eyes, and brush apply to any blemishes and blend with finger, but don't go too close to lashes when covering dark circles to keep a natural tone under the eyes.
4. Highlight the cheek bones by applying Glow stick on Play Up, use down the centre of the nose, on the cupid's bow and on the chin, to give the most beautiful luminous, candlelit finish to the skin.
5. Sculpt the face using the Contour Cream, apply with either a buffing brush or with fingers, suck in your cheeks to see where your cheekbones are more clearly and then add a stripe underneath them, and blend out well with fingers until the colour has diffused.
6. Apply Glow Stick in Spotlight onto the apples of the cheeks so that you're subtly unifying the highlighter and the contouring cream.
7. Structure the eyebrows with Brow Palette in Whatever, building colour to make them look a little bit more masculine to finish the look.