Regardless of age or gender, hair-thinning and hair-loss is a very frequently occurring condition. Hair-thinning occurs with gradual aging, hereditary reasons, hormonal changes and even medical conditions. While many spend thousands emptying their pockets to curb this problem, there are simple, inexpensive home-remedies you can pull out straight from your kitchen shelf.
Below are the five, home remedies for hair-thinning that will help reverse your hair-loss problems:
- Amla or Indian gooseberry: One of the main ingredients found in every hair product, amla is packed with vitamin c that help boost the collagen level in the scalp. You can eat them directly or apply the juice directly in your hair to see a thickness in hair volume.
- Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds are an ingredient/medical plant. Not only they are good for serious health issues such as diabetes, applying the fenugreek seeds paste will deal with issues such as dryness and dandruff. Massaging the mixture to the scalp will also help with inflammation and exacerbation.
- Henna leaves: You must have probably women applying the moss-coloured henna to hide graying hair. There might be a more beneficial reason for it. Henna leaves are known to seal the hair cuticle that strengthens the hair shaft. Applying henna leaves also balances the pH of the scalp and makes the hair healthier.
- Green tea: Green tea is more than just a healthy beverage, they are loaded with antioxidants that help fight off the damage-causing free chemicals. As such, drinking green tea will keep your scalp healthy. You will also experience new hair growth with regular green tea consumption.
- Onion juice: Onions can do wonders for your hair with high source of sulphur. They are known for their excellent hair growth stimulating properties. Applying the juice of the onion will curb hair loss and boost hair growth. It may help promote hair regrowth from dormant follicles.
Which of these easy home remedies have you tried?