What? Parasite caused blindness in Mexico boy!
Eyes pain and allergies may cause a lot of suffering for individuals but in general it is just a matter of time and you can get rid of it within a moment. This kind of problems are generally considered as a normal torment, but it may prove fatal as well.
Yes! In a heart shivering incident, a mexico boy has lost his vision after a parasite found wriggling inside his eye-ball and caused permanent damage by leaving holes in the retina and iris.
A group of frightened doctors have removed his eye's lense to get the worm out though it was very late till the time. Doctors said, the parasite was hidden inside his eyes for three weeks and caused excruciating pain along with problems with sight.
Though doctors are a bit puzzled to point out the exact way where the parasite has entered his eyes from, consumption of uncooked fish and several other foods seems like a possible reason behind the same.