Gudi Padwa and Ugadi 2019: Whatsapp, SMS wishes for your loved ones this new year
People celebrate Ugadi and Gudi Padwa by decorating their houses and wearing new clothes and making colourful rangolis.
Along with Chaitra Navratri, Gudi Padwa and Ugadi is also being celebrated in several parts of India on Saturday. This is an auspicious time that welcomes spring. While Gudi Padwa is the Maharashtrian new year, Ugadi is the New Year's Day for the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. In Karnataka, the festival is celebrated as Yugadi.
People celebrate Ugadi and Gudi Padwa by decorating their houses and wearing new clothes and making colourful rangolis. In south India, the colorful patterns or rangolis are called kolamulus.
Here are some wishes that you can send to your loved ones this Gudi Padwa:
- Raw mangoes, neem, and jaggery represent the sour, bitter and sweet flavours of life. May the flavours of Gudi fill your life in the coming year. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- On this auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa, may you be endowed with Happiness, Health & Wealth. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- This Gudi Padwa, may your enemies become friends, the darkness of negativity fade away from your life, and you discover a new person within you. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- A new hope, a new beginning, a new dream is waiting to unfold. May this New Year brings your way millions of joys unheard – untold. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- May the festival of Gudi Padwa bring you luck, success and happiness. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Gudi Padwa is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love. Here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Wishing you a Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Raise the Gudi, join your hands. Pray to God, He understands. Live each day to the fullest, may this Padwa bring nothing but the best. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- Today is a new day, adorned with new hopes, new plans, and new missions. We wish your entire year is full of new smiles, new successes, new joys, and new adventures. Happy Gudi Padwa!
- May this new year be a joyful ride for you and your family. Here's wishing you best year ahead. Happy Ugadi!
- This Ugadi, I'm wishing you a life filled with peace, cheer and laughter. Happy Ugadi to you!
- The raw mangoes, neem and jaggery represent the sour, bitter and sweet flavors of life. May the flavours of Ugadi fill your life in the coming year.
Saturday, April 06, 2019 09:02 AM