Happy Dussehra 2019: Wishes, Messages, WhatsApp And Facebook Status
Happy Dussehra 2019. (Photo Credit : PTI )
Dussehra or Vijayadashami marks the end of Navratri and Durga Puja Celebrations. Lord Ram’s long battle to rescue Sita culminated on this day as he defeated Ravana. The festival is celebrated with immense zeal and joy throughout the country and this year it falls on 8 October, 2019. In the Western states of India, it marks the victory of Goddess Durga over Mahishasura, the demon king.
On this auspicious day, people greet each other and pray for long and prosperous life. Below mentioned are a few Dussehra messages and WhatsApp wishes.
- A time for celebration, A time for victory of good over bad, A time when the world sees the example of the power of good. Let us continue the same ‘True’ spirit. Blessing of Dussehra!
- May Lord Ram bless all with success on this auspicious day of Dussehra. May you fulfill all your dreams. Happy Dussehra to you and your family!
- On the occasion of Dussehra, I pray that Lord Rama fills your life with happiness, prosperity and success. Happy Dussehra to you and your family!
- Burai par acchai ki jeet!! Dussehra lata hai ek ummed…Ravan ki tarah hamare dukhon ka ant ho… Ek nai shuruat ho ek naye savere ke saath…*Happy Dussehra*
- May Lord Ram enlighten your path. May you be successful and may you accomplish all your goals come what may. Happy Dussehra 2019!
- May this Dussehra all your worries and problems get resolved. Happy Dussehra 2019!
- Learn to praise, not to envy. Have a blessed Dussehra 2019!
- Happy Dussehra to all of you! Hope this festive season brings lots of joy in your life.
- Lakshmi ka Hath ho,Saraswati ka Sath ho,Ganesh ka niwas ho, aur maa durga ke ashirwad se aapake jeevan mai prakash hi prakash ho …. . HAPPY Vijaya Dashami.
- May this Dussehra bring you loads of joy, success, and prosperity, and may your worries burn away with the effigy of Ravana. Wishing you a year full of smiles and happiness.
First Published: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 07:37 AM