Raksha Bandhan is an Indian festival that weaves the pristine sibling bond with a sacred thread. The festival will be celebrated on Sunday across the country. As the name suggests, Raksha Bandhan is a promise of protection. On the day of the fiesta, sisters tie a thread (rakhi) on the wrist of their brothers and pray for their good health and prosperity. In return, the brothers promise to protect their sisters in every situation that life bestows on them. The festival is sugared with an exchange of sweets and gifts. The perky sibling relation is celebrated with great fervour and zeal.
To make the occasion of Raksha Bandha more special, here are some messages, wishes, greetings, quotes, and images for your 'partner in crime since childhood'.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, dear brother.
- Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship.
- God sent in my life a beautiful angel in your guise, sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. May you have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear sister, I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi, let's bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become those wacky siblings we always were. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings.
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world.
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
News Nation wishes you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!