Friendship Day 2018: Best quotes that will make your day
Friendship Day 2018: Best quotes that will make your day (Representational Image)
Today is the world Friendship Day 2018. Friends are the extended family we choose and without them, one cannot live with it. The first-ever-International Friendship Day was proposed in the year 1958 in Paraguay to honour friends and cherish the special bond one has with their peers. Since then, Friendship Day is celebrated every first Sunday of the month of August.
Friendship Day has drastically evolved from handwritten notes, exchanging greeting cards and colorful friendship bands to messages on social media platforms. However, the essence of this special day of F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P remains the same.
As the world is celebrating the International Friendship Day on Sunday, this day is the perfect opportunity to let your friends know how special and important they are to you.
Also Read | Friendship Day: Salman Khan calls Sanjay Dutt, Shah Rukh, Aamir Khan, Katrina his close friends
Here are some of the best quotes to celebrate Friendship 2018 and add a personal touch to your friend’s life.
- No one in this world is rich enough to buy his own childhood and youth back. Only friends help to recreate those moments from time to time at no cost.
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversations, doesn’t always require togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.
- Friendship is all about being crazy with each other and spreading the madness all over.
- They fought like siblings and celebrated life like friends.
- A bond that is cherished for life, through thick and thin, 24/7 and 365 days, friends are your constant.
- Friends are all relationships rolled into one.
- When sad or glad, a friend alone is a sanctuary.
- A true friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
- Friends are flowers in the garden of life.
First Published: Sunday, August 05, 2018 02:11 PM