The public ballot for the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup in England and Wales which was opened on August 1 for the fans for ticket requests is set to close on Wednesday (29 August). The ticket applications are available for all 48 fixtures of the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. The public ballot which went live on 1 August will shut on August 29 with fans being able to apply for tickets for all matches between the campaign opener on May 30 and the final, which will be played at the iconic Lord’s, on 14 July.
Any tickets that will go unsold from the public ballot will go for the general sale on a first-come, first-served basis later in 2018.
Hosts England play the opener at the Oval on May 30 against South Africa, while the defending champions Australia lock horns with Afghanistan in Bristol on June 1. Whereas, India will face arch-rivals Pakistan at Old Trafford on June 16.
The World Cup final will take place at Lord's on 14 July.
ALSO READ: Asian Games 2018, Day 11 LIVE
Here is the how you can register for the Public Ballot for the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup:
- Register on the Official CWC19 Ticket Website.
- Log in and click the ‘My Application’ tab to plan your CWC19 trip.
- ‘Create My Application’ tab will give you the details of all 48 matches.
- Select the matches and number of tickets you want.
- Confirm your ticketing order.