News Nation Logo

When Amitabh Bachchan met Chris Gayle!

Well It’s A Rare Sight To Spot Mr. Amitabh Bachchan Posing With Somebody Taller Than Him. The Mahanayak Of Bollywood Met West Indies Furious Hitter Chris Gayle On Sunday.

News Nation Bureau | Edited By : Aman Dwivedi | Updated on: 29 Mar 2016, 12:44:09 PM

New Delhi:

Well it’s a rare sight to spot Mr. Amitabh Bachchan posing with somebody taller than him. The mahanayak of Bollywood met West Indies furious hitter Chris Gayle on Sunday.

Gayle is considered as one the most power T20 batsmen across globe. Chris Gayle took to Instagram to share the picture and wrote, “What an absolutely legend, @amitabhbachchan Thanks for the invite and hospitality at your home, thanks also for the books. The boss wants me to score a 100 and India win but I would take the win rather than the 100. #Love&Respect to a great man, Mr Bachchan. The wine & food (sic).”  

On the other hand Mr. Bachchan also Tweeted the same picture, captioning it as "T 2189 - Did not know he was a fan, was my politest best, hoping he would repay the compliment on Thursday IndvWI".

Men in blue are all set to take on Caribeans in the semi-finals of the ICC World T20. The match will be held at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. And since the match is on March 31, both the teams are in the financial capital of the country.

For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.

First Published : 29 Mar 2016, 12:22:00 PM

Videos