Apple launched iPhone XS, XS Max, and iPhone XR on Wednesday at the ‘Gather round’ event at Steve Jobs Theatre in California. Phil Schiller, Vice President of worldwide marketing at Apple introduced the new iPhones to the audience. Apple Watch Series 4 was also launched alongside the smartphones. Apple for the first time launched an iPhone with dual-SIM support. However, Apple will offer e-SIM (Apple SIM) for one slot while the other can be inserted into the regular SIM tray.
ALSO READ | Flipkart, Amazon offer massive discount on THESE five smartphones
Apple iPhone XS
Price in India: The iPhone XS comes at a base price of Rs. 99,900.
Apple iPhone XS Specifications:
- Apple iPhone XS run iOS 12 out-of-the-box.
- The iPhone XS sports a 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina (1125x2234 pixels)
- Processor: Hexa-core
- Camera: 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel with 7MP front selfie camera
Apple iPhone XS Max
Price in India: Rs 1,09,900
ALSO READ | Moto G6 Plus with 6GB RAM launched in India; Know launch offers
Apple iPhone XS Max Specifications:
- iPhone XS Max run iOS 12 out-of-the-box.
- It gets a large 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina panel with a 1242x2688 pixel resolution.
- Processor: Hexa-core
- It measures 157.50 x 77.40 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 208.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Lightning, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
Apple iPhone XR
iPhone XR price in India: The Apple iPhone XR price in India starts at Rs. 76,900 for the 64GB storage variant.
Apple iPhone XR Specifications:
- iPhone XR sports an edge-to-edge 6.1-inch LCD panel that has the same display notch on top that debuted on the iPhone X last year.
- There is also Apple's A12 Bionic chip under the hood that is based on the 7nm process.
- It runs iOS 12 out-of-the-box.
- The iPhone XR will come in a variety of colour options, including Black, Blue, Coral, White, and Yellow. A red colour variant was additionally launched.
Apple iPhone XS, XS Max, XR availability in India:
The new models will go up for pre-orders September 14, and shipment process will begin from September 21. However, in India, it will become available from September 28.