Taiwanese manufacturer Asus is all set to launch its flagship Zenfone 5 in several markets including India, China and in many European countries.
Zenfone 5 was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress 2018 along with Zenfone 5Z and Zenfone 5 Lite. The main attraction of the handset is its latest all-screen display technology with dual camera lens.
As per the latest reports from MyDrivers, Asus Zenfone 5 is expected to cost 11,990 Taiwanese Dollars which is equal to Rs 26,700 approximately.
Here’re some of its features of Asus Zenfone 5:
- 6.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with 1080x2246 pixels
- 19:9 aspect ratio with 90 per cent screen-to-body ratio
- 4GB or 6GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC with Adreno 509 GPU
- 12-MP Sony IMX363 lens with f/1.8 aperture with 8-MP with f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Can be expanded up to 2 TB with microSD
- 3300mAh battery with AI charging technology
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.0, FM Radio, USB Type-C
- Android 8.0 Oreo
If sources are to be believed, Asus Zenfone along with Zenfone 5Z and Zenfone 5 Lite will be released on Thursday and will be available in two color variants, Midnight Blue and Meteor Silver.