Honor 8X and 8X Max launch on September 5; Know expected specs, price and more (Image: Twitter)
New Delhi :
Honor is all set to launch its two new smartphones Honor 8X and Honor 8X Max. According to Chinese micro blogging website Wiebo, Honor will make the smartphones available for buyers from next month. Honor is expected to bring a regular-sized Honor 8X and a phablet called Honor 8X Max. However, there is no confirmation about the screen size of the regular-sized variant but the rumoured Honor 8X Max is expected to sport a larger display. Honor recently revealed a poster of Honor 8X that suggested some kind of advance cooling technology in the smartphone.
ALSO READ | Samsung Galaxy A8 Star sale starts today; Know everything about it
Honor 8X expected Price and Specifications:
Price: Rs 19,000 for the base variant.
1. Display: 7.12-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2244 pixels.
2. Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core processor
3. Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 4 GB
5. Internal storage: 64 GB of onboard storage
6. Rear Camera: 16+2-megapixel with Dual LED flash
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro revealed; Everything you need to know
7. Front Camera: 8-megapixel sensor
8. Battery: 4,900mAh with USB Type-C port
9. Colours: Blue and Black
10. Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth