Nokia 6.1 Plus, the long-awaited smartphone of Nokia is finally launching in India. The handset was earlier launched in China. Nokia has recently sent out media invites for the August 21 phone launch event. Nokia tweeted “We are thrilled to bring you the Nokia smartphones event for one of the most awaited phones on Tuesday 21st August. Stay tuned for more! #Nokiamobile #BringItOn". It is widely expected that Nokia 6.1 Plus will make an appearance.
ALSO READ | Vivo Y83 Pro with 6.22-inch notch display launch in India soon
Nokia 6.1 Plus Specifications:
1. Display: 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels.
2. Processor: octa-core processor
3. Operating system: Android 8.1
4. RAM: 4 GB
5. Internal storage: 64 GB expandable up to 400 GB
6. Rear Camera: 16-megapixel primary camera
7. Front Camera: 16-megapixel selfie shooter
8. Battery: 3,060mAh with USB Type-C port and fast charge support
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India)
ALSO READ | Vivo V11 with 6.41 inch display launch on September 6
Nokia 6.1 Plus Price:
Nokia 6.1 Plus price in India will be roughly around Rs. 20,100. However, there is no official confirmation from the company. Flipkart teaser had recently hinted on its partnership with HMD Global to launch the Nokia 6.1 Plus variant in India.