Nokia is all set for the launch of its new flagship smartphone Nokia 9 in India. Nokia has recently sent out media invites for the August 21 phone launch event. Nokia tweeted “We are thrilled to bring you the Nokia smartphones event for one of the most awaited phones on Tuesday 21st August. Stay tuned for more! #Nokiamobile #BringItOn".
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with 20MP selfie camera launch on August 22 in India
While Nokia is silent on what phone it will launch, many tech sites are predicting that it will be the Nokia 9, the company's flagship for now. Nokia 9 is likely to have Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and features that compete Samsung's Galaxy S9.
Nokia 9 expected Specifications:
1. Display: 6.01 inches (15.27 cm) with a resolution of QHD (2k), 489 PPI
2. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
3. Operating system: Android 7.1
4. RAM: 8 GB
5. Internal storage: 256 GB expandable up to 2 TB
6. Rear Camera: 41-megapixel primary camera
7. Front Camera: 20-megapixel selfie shooter
8. Battery: 3,900mAh with USB Type-C port and fast charge support
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G.
The phone will also have the premium waterproof, IP68 and wireless charging feature.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Redmi 5A pre-order sale begins today from 12pm; Know all about it
Nokia 9 expected Price:
Nokia 9 Price in India for the base 256 GB internal storage variant will be around Rs 58,000.