Nubia Red Magic 3 Vs Xiaomi Black Shark 2: Which gaming phone is better?
Nubia Red Magic 3 Vs Xiaomi Black Shark 2 (File Photo)
Today, the Nubia Red Magic 3 was launched in India. The high-end gaming phone will compete against Xiaomi's BlackShark 2 in the Indian market. So for all the game lovers, News Nation brings the comparison between Nubia Red Magic 3 and Xiaomi's Black Shark 2 on the basis of specifications and prices.
Nubia Red Magic 3
- Nubia Red Magic 3 has 90Hz refresh rate display and the Snapdragon 855 processor.
- The Nubia Red Magic 3 comes with slight bezels on the top and bottom of the display, a single rear camera setup, and an almost similar back panel design as the Red Magic Mars.
- The high-end gaming phone runs Android 9 Pie and sports a 6.65-inch FHD+ (1080x2340 pixels) HDR AMOLED display.
- The dual-SIM smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 855 processor paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
- The Nubia Red Magic 3 is equipped with a 48-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and a selfie camera of 16-megapixel at the front along with f/2.0 aperture.
- It has a big 5,000mAh battery with the support of 27W fast charging technology.
- Other features the Nubia Red Magic 3 include front-facing stereo speakers, DTS:X, 3D sound technologies and liquid cooling support.
- The Nubia Red Magic 3 comes in two variants i.e. 8GB RAM + 128GB and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- The Red Magic 3 starts at Rs 35,999 for the base variant with 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. On the other hand, the top variant with 12GB RAM + 256GB storage costs Rs 46,999.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- The Black Shark 2 gaming smartphone comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 SOC, paired with Adreno 640 GPU and up to 12GB RAM.
- The smartphone, which has dual-SIM (Nano), features 6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080x2340 pixels) AMOLED display along with TrueView Display support, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 403ppi of pixel density.
- The Black Shark 2 comes with a touch response rate of 240Hz and it will be offered in Shadow Black and Frozen Silver colour options.
- The Black Shark 2, which comes as the successor to last year's Black Shark, sports a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.75 lens and a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens.
- The smartphone comes with a 20-megapixel selfie camera at the front that has an f/2.0 lens on top.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 also has VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C port.
- As far as sensors are concerned, the phone has accelerometer, ambient light and a gyroscope.
- It packs a 4,000mAh battery and measures 163.61x75.01x8.77mm.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model is priced at Rs 39,999 and its 12GB RAM and 256GB storage model comes with a price tag of Rs 49,999.
First Published: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 08:14 PM
- Nubia Red Magic 3 ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 India Launch ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 Gaming Phone ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 India Price ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 Specifications ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 India Specs ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Gaming Smartphone ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Launch ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Launch In India ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Price ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Price In India ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specifications ,
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Specs ,
- Nubia Red Magic 3 Vs Xiaomi Black Shark 2 ,