It can be used in meeting rooms and other collaborative environment. It accepts input from pen, pencil, stylus and can erase the board by using just the palm of the hand.
Samsung Flip Features | Know all about it.
- 55-inch Ultra HD display with a resolution of 3840x2160 pixels.
- Can be rotated in both Landscape and Portrait mode.
- HDMi, NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Wooden Stylus.
- 1.7GHz CA72 Tizen processor.
- Two 10W speaker.
- 3GB RAM with 8GB internal storage (5.5GB user accessible).
- Available in Light Grey Colour.
- Screen Mirroring, NFC
Puneet Sethi – Vice President of Consumer Electronics Enterprise Business for Samsung India said, “We are excited to launch the Samsung Flip in India, and we look forward to building upon this technology to help business work better, smarter and quicker. Flip’s intuitive interface is specifically designed to be user-friendly and allow for timely, uninterrupted conversation. Convenience is our overarching promise’’.
Samsung Flip comes with an InGlass technology to enable smooth functioning of the board to promise to be an interactive and intuitive surface.