Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is all set launch its new handset Vivo X23. The company has taken to social media platform Weibo to confirm that it will launch the smartphone on September 6. What makes Vivo X23 unique is its waterdrop display notch, vertical dual camera setup at the back and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It is expected that the Vivo X23 will pack an OLED panel much like the Vivo X21 and the Vivo Nex.
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro revealed; Everything you need to know
Vivo X23 expected Specifications:
1. Display: FHD+ screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
2. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
3. Operating system: Android v8.1 (Oreo)
4. RAM: 6 GB and 8 GB
5. Internal storage: 64 GB and 128 GB
6. Camera: 12MP+5MP setup found on Vivo’s current-generation high-end phones with LED flash and 25MP selfie camera.
7. Battery: 3,500mAh with USB Type-C port
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Purple and Blue
ALSO READ | Honor 8X and 8X Max launch on September 5; Know expected specs
Vivo X23 expected Price:
Vivo X23 in India is expected to be sold for roughly Rs 39,990. The price for the high-end model would be slightly higher. However, there is no official confirmation from the company regarding the pricing.