Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is launching its new handset Vivo Y83 Pro in India. According to reports, the smartphone will soon be available for purchase in offline stores of Vivo across the country. However, Vivo has not shared any confirmation regarding the new Vivo Y83 Pro smartphone. Earlier, Vivo launched Vivo Y83 in May this year for a price of Rs 14,990. Vivo Y83 Pro is featuring dual camera sensors at the back, unlike Vivo Y83 which carried a single rear camera setup.
ALSO READ | Vivo V11 with 6.41-inch display launch on September 6
Vivo Y83 Pro expected Specifications:
1. Display: 6.22-inch HD+ (1520 x 720 pixel resolution) FullView 2.0 IPS display with 19:9 screen aspect ratio.
2. Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
3. Operating system: FunTouch OS 4.0 based Android Oreo
4. RAM: 4 GB
5. Internal storage: 64 GB expandable up to 256 GB (via microSD card)
6. Rear Camera: 13 and 2 Megapixel primary camera
7. Front Camera: 8 MP camera sensor with AI face beauty feature mode
8. Battery: 3,260mAh with USB Type-C port
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colours: Black, Aurora White, Red, and Gold.
ALSO READ | Nokia 9 with 41MP camera launch in India soon; Know expected specs
Vivo Y83 Pro expected Price:
Vivo Y83 Pro price in India is expected to be around Rs 15,000 for the 64 GB internal storage variant and Rs 17,000 for the high-end variant.