Xiaomi has officially launched its much-awaited smartphone Mi Mix 2S in the Chinese market at CNY 3,299 which is roughly equal to Rs 34,000. It will be available for sale in China from April 3.
The smartphone will be available for sale in three variants, 6GB of RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB of RAM + 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM + 256GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S features | All you need to know:
- 6-inch Full HD display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and 403 ppi
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Dual camera setup of 12 MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 9.5
- USB Type-C, GPS, dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth v5.0
Xiaomi’s spokesperson has confirmed the news that Mi Mix 2S will eventually go on sale in other international market.
Additionally, Mi Mix 2S will come with 'multi-frame noise reduction' feature in which the camera uses the software as well as hardware to reduce the noise.
The handset will be in direct competition with Vivo V9 and Oppo F7.