Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to launch its new handset Xiaomi Mi A2 in India on August 8. The Android One smartphone is the much-awaited successor of Xiaomi Mi A1. Earlier, in July Xiaomi unveiled the device in Spain.
Xiaomi Mi A2 is the company’s second device to run on Google’s Android One initiative.
ALSO READ | Oppo F9 Pro specs leaked online; know its key features and price
Xiaomi Mi A2 Specifications:
- The smartphone will sport a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass, and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC chipset, paired with an Adreno 512 GPU.
- The smartphone will run on optimised stock version of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- The device is expected to be powered by a 3,010mAh battery, which will carry Quick Charge 4 support feature.
- On the camera front, Xiaomi Mi A2 sports a 12-megapixel Sony IMX486 with f/1.75 aperture and 1.25-micron pixels, and a 20-megapixel secondary Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.75 aperture and a 2-micron 4-in-1 Super Pixel size.
- For selfie, the device has a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 selfie camera with f/1.75 aperture, fixed focal length, and a soft-LED flash
- Connectivity options will include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Miracast, an IR emitter, and USB Type-C support.
- However, Xiaomi Mi A2 has no 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Price:
- - The base model with 32 GB + 4 GB RAM is priced at approximately Rs 20,000.
- - Mid-variant with 64 GB + 4 GB RAM, is priced at Rs 22,500.
- - The High-end variant 128 GB + 6 GB RAM will be sold at Rs 28,100.