Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched its new tab Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus in China. Tablet sports a front-facing fingerprint sensor, AI-powered Face Unlock capabilities and a massive 8,620mAh battery. Mi Pad 4 Plus looks like its older Mi Pad 4. Mi Pad 4 Plus will be available in only LTE option. Xiaomi has announced the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 for China. However, there is no confirmation from Xiaomi about the launch in its other global markets.
ALSO READ | Vivo Y81 budget smartphone with display notch launched in India; know specs, price and more
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Specifications and Price:
1. Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels and 16:10 screen aspect ratio
2. Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with an Adreno 512 GPU chipset
3. Storage: 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage variants
4. RAM: 4 GB
5. Operating system: MIUI 10 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box
6. Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera OV13855 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. On the front, the tablet gets a 5-megapixel selfie camera with the same f/2.0 aperture
7. Battery Capacity: 8620mAh battery with a USB Type-C port
8. Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
9. Security: Front facing finger print sensor
10. Colour: Black and Gold
ALSO READ | Oppo R17 with 25MP AI front camera launch nears | know specs, price and more
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Price:
In China, Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is priced at CNY 1,899 approximately at Rs. 19,300 for the 64GB of inbuilt storage variant and CNY 2,099 approximately Rs. 21,300 for the model of 128GB of onboard storage.