Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is gearing up to launch its new smart phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro next month. The smartphone is likely to be a successor of Redmi Note 5 Pro. Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro are being revealed on benchmark and certification websites. According to reports, Xiaomi is planning to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in the US as well. This will be the first smartphone by Xiaomi to be launched in the US market.
ALSO READ | Breast cancer at primary stage can shutdown its own spread: Study
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro expected Specifications:
1. Display: 5.45-inch notched display and taller 19:9 aspect ratio. It is also expected to come with a screen resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels.
2. Processor: Octa core 2.2 GHz
3. Operating system: MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
4. RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB
5. Internal storage: 32 GB and 64 GB
6. Camera: 12-megapixel main sensor.
7. Battery: 4,000mAh with USB Type-C port
8. Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, CDMA, and GSM
9. SIM: Dual Nano SIM support
10. Colour: Black, Gold and Blue
ALSO READ | Xiaomi Poco F1 sale begins at 12pm today; Know launch offers
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price:
According to reports, the Redmi Note 6 Pro will be priced at around Rs 16,000 for the base variant and Rs 21,000 for the high-end model.