Xiaomi unveils ultra-thin line of Mi Air notebook, check specifications here
Xiaomi’s New Ultra-slim Notebook Packs A 12.5-inch FHD Screen With 5.71mm Thin Bezels.
Xiaomi Mi notebooks
The Chinese technology giant Xiaomi has unveiled its ultra-thin line of Mi notebooks in the Chinese markets. The newly released laptops feature an ultra-slim form factor with improved 8th Gen Intel processors. The latest gadget of the company features SSD storage as well as 8th generation Intel processors, make the Mi Notebook Air an excellent machine for everyday multitasking. Available in gold and silver colours, the Mi Air notebooks is packed with 12.5-inch screen and weighs approximately 150 grams less than Apple’s MacBook Air.
Here are some other specifications:
- The latest Mi Notebook Air features a full metal body.
- Xiaomi’s new ultra-slim notebook packs a 12.5-inch FHD screen with 5.71mm thin bezels.
- Xiaomi launched a more compact variant of the Mi Notebook Air with a 13.3-inch display.
- Xiaomi has added a full-size keyboard and multi-touch trackpad on their latest Mi notebook.
- Mi Notebook Air boasts a more-than-decent assortment of I/O with a USB Type-C port, two USB Type-A ports, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The ultra-slim laptop also gets fast charging support, taking the machine from 0 to 50 percent in 35 minutes.
Xiaomi is touting the laptops slim and lightweight form factor as their major selling point. The new Mi Notebook Air line-up features three different configurations –
- Intel Core m3-8100Y / 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD Storage for 3599 yuan (Approx. Rs 37,000)
- Intel Core m3-8100Y / 4GB RAM / 256GB SSD Storage for 3,999 yuan (Approx. Rs 41,000)
- Intel Core i5-8250U / 4GB RAM / 256GB SSD Storage for 4,299 yuan (Approx. Rs 44,000)
For all the Latest Technology News
, Download News Nation Android
First Published : 28 March 2019, 07:11:22 AM