Guidance for consumers: How to get maximum benefit from sales like Amazon Great Indian Festival?
Amazon Great Indian Sale has become a regular feature among sales. It is one of the most awaited e-commerce portal sale. Thousands of audiences wait eagerly for the sale to commence.
Such sales have changed the face of e-commerce sites in India. However, there are chances that sometimes customers may not be satisfied once they get the product from the sale even though the online market place stands unmistakable.
We give you some tips to get maximum benefit from sales on e-commerce portals.
1. It is recommended to check prices of a product from a nearest retail shop. It is possible that offline retailers give more price cuts on particular products rather than on sale.
2. Branded items could always be brought from the sale since in offline retail stores, discounts given are not as heavy as those given on the sale. In addition, the quality of branded items can be good as that compared to the store.
3. Buying of perishable items from online sites should be avoided. The variation in quality and quantity of any food item brought from an online retailer and from an offline retailer will be huge.
4. Smartphones and other light electronics can be brought from the e-commerce sites as heavy discounts are showered upon them, while an offline retail store will not be able to give such discounts.
5. Jewellery and other cosmetic items should always be brought from an offline retail store. Once brought from online sites, they cannot be returned. Make up items like lipsticks and foundations have to be tried first and then brought, so it is advisable to buy them offline.