Honda WR-V Alive limited edition at Rs 8.02 lakh launched in India. Honda has officially launched the special edition of the Jazz -based crossover as the Alive Edition. The car is equipped with enhanced security and comfort features. It is the premium version of its standard model.
The new Honda WR-V Alive is available in both the petrol and diesel engine variants.
ALSO READ | Honor Play with 16-megapixel camera launched in India; know specs, price and more
Specs and price of Honda WR-V Alive:
- Alive Edition gets the machine-finished alloys of the top-spec VX variant
- R16 Gunmetal Finish Multi-Spoke alloy Wheels
- Powerful 1,498cc engine.
- R16 Steel wheels with full wheel trim
- New integrated rear camera display
- Mileage (up to) 25.5 kmpl
- Rear parking sensors
- Steering wheel cover
- Free subscription of Honda’s telematics services for a month
- Customary “Alive” emblem
- Front fog lamps
- Rear wiper and cleaner
ALSO READ | Nokia 6.1 to launch in India soon; know expected specs, price and more
Speaking about the audio system, the car has an advanced 17.7cm capacitive touchscreen infotainment device integrated with 8.9cm audio with Aux -in port.
The Honda WR-V comes in a new Radiant Red colour variant.
Earlier, Honda introduced the colour in its 2018 Honda Jazz model.
The car is priced at Rs 8.02 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.99 lakh for the diesel engine variant.